Sunday, May 26, 2019

Week 21: Day 7 - 26 May 2019

  • morning solo ride = 23.3 miles; time = 1:55:10; average speed @ 12.1 mph
  • walked dogs = 2.7 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 17.93
Total Monthly Mileage: 65.42
Total Yearly Mileage: 311.23
Total Shoe Mileage: 74.84

Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 51.00
Total Monthly Mileage: 192.16
Total Yearly Mileage: 666.80

I've been doing "Week 20: on my blog posts. Whoops, I'm on "Week 21", going on "Week 22" (tomorrow).

I checked the weather forecast yesterday. The forecast called for lots of rain today. I was going to do a group ride this morning, but it got canceled last night due to rain. I checked the weather again this morning. Mist and drizzle on and off all day today. There was no call for lots of rain. It was okay, I wanted to go on my ride anyway. There was some light mist/drizzle during my ride, but it lasted a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment