Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Week 20: Day 3 - 15 May 2019

  • morning run = 5.22 miles; time = 1:16:12; average pace @ 14:35
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
I think I need to take a break from running for a few days. I think it's safe to assume that I'm a little burnt out right now. A little achy/sore, always tired and I'm not having fun. Anytime I had to stop for any reasons (stop light, etc) during my run this morning, I would linger on the corner a little longer before pressing the pedestrian button and continuing on. Maybe it is from running too many (five) days a week because I knew that I shouldn't run that much. Also maybe because I had been waking up super early to run. I feel like I don't have enough time in a day. I've actually been doing okay going to bed early so I can wake up feeling fine for my run.

Anyway, I'm doing a ride on Saturday and another ride on Sunday, but I think I'll take the rest of the week of from running and won't do another run until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment