Sunday, May 5, 2019

Week 18: Day 7 - 05 May 2019

  • morning solo ride = 30.46 miles; time = 2:31:41; average pace @ 12mph
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 21.17
Total Monthly (April) Mileage: 90.81
Total Monthly (May) Mileage: 11.75
Total Yearly Mileage: 257.56
Total Shoe Mileage: 21.17

Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 58.16
Total Monthly Mileage: 58.16
Total Yearly Mileage: 532.8

I knew that I should have eaten something before doing my ride this morning, but I didn't and I ran out of energy halfway through the ride. I'm still glad that I made it home though. The last time that I did the 30 mile ride, it was on the same route and my average speed was 13.1 mph. So food (fuel) definitely helps. I don't know why not eating for one ride is okay (like yesterday....), but I don't have enough energy to last the entire distance for another ride of similar distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment