- morning run = 4.69 miles; time = 58:07; average pace @ 12:23
- walked dogs = 2.5 miles total
I started a new job today. My bike rides and hikes will be limited to the weekends only now. Maybe during the summer, I will do some rides in the evenings during the week when it gets dark later in the evening. Right now, it gets dark at 6pm and I don't like to ride in the dark. Or do most of my ride in the dark. My bike meetup group does meet during the week and they do ride in the dark. I wish I could join them because you know, safety in numbers, but I get off at 5:30pm and they meet at 6pm. Because I have to fight rush hour traffic, it is impossible to meet them on time. I don't mind doing a hike in the dark if I'm with a group or if I finish a hike in the dark, but I don't want the majority of the hike in the dark. I'm clumsy and will find a way to trip on my own feet.
Anyway, I think it was a good thing that my last running event was last weekend and my next one won't be for awhile (I'm debating the "Finish The Ride" on Sunday, 19 May, but I haven't decided yet). I got home for my now old job at 10pm last night. I did a run this morning at 6am and then went to my new job at 9am. I'm going to be exhausted for the next few days.
Anyway, I think it was a good thing that my last running event was last weekend and my next one won't be for awhile (I'm debating the "Finish The Ride" on Sunday, 19 May, but I haven't decided yet). I got home for my now old job at 10pm last night. I did a run this morning at 6am and then went to my new job at 9am. I'm going to be exhausted for the next few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment