Monday, February 4, 2019

Week 6: Day 1 - 04 February 2019

  • morning run = 5.01 miles; time = 1:03:22; average pace @ 12:38
  • walked dogs - 2.7 miles total
I didn't get rained on during my run. I took my dogs out for a walk right after my run and it started to pour during the last few minutes. Yay for that too.

It'll be raining on and off for the next two weeks. While we do need the rain, I'm a little tired of it. Not that it will stop me from running, but it's just so dangerous to do a ride in the rain. I'm debating about doing a hike in it, although I don't have shoes meant for walking in mud. I guess the good thing is that I don't have to worry about getting static when I touch something metal like my car door. This always happens in the winter months because it's so dry here and then it's all okay when it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment