- walked dogs = 2.5 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 22.02
Total Monthly Mileage: 28.76
Total Yearly Mileage: 119.17
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 25.1
Total Monthly Mileage: 25.1
Total Yearly Mileage: 157.98
I originally had planned to go on a group ride with some friends this morning, but due to the unpredictable weather (light rain on and off) all morning/day, we had to cancel the ride. The unpredictable/unusual amount of rain that we've been getting this year isn't affecting my running goals because I will run in the rain and I don't care if it's raining or not (even though I am getting tired of running in the rain), but the rain is killing my riding goals. I mean we do need the rain and I'm grateful for it, but it would be nice if it was a little more spread out and not all at the same time in a short time frame. But I can't tell mother nature that.
No comments:
Post a Comment