- easy trail RUN with one dog = 5.44 miles; time = 1:04:58; average pace @ 11:57
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 19.53
Total Monthly Mileage: 79.91
Total Yearly Mileage: 410.97
Total Shoe Mileage: 41.11
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 0
Total Monthly Mileage: 32.34
Total Yearly Mileage: 847.99
Starting tomorrow, I am "on vacation" until my new job starts. Grand opening was suppose to be yesterday, but my new boss had too many things to get the business set up that it couldn't be open on time. Hopefully, I am "on vacation" for only a few days. Whether I am on vacation or working at my new job, this means that I get mornings free everyday to do whatever I want, like sleep in, do a run, do a bike ride, or something else! I am a morning person when I get some sort of exercise (preferably vigorous enough like running) in the morning. I am not a morning person if I don't and I just go straight into work first thing. At my old job, I did two afternoons and three mornings (all half days). I struggled to stay awake after 9am for the morning shifts. In 2009, I used to be able to run in the morning, then take a nap right after and then head to work in the afternoon. I don't know what happened, but I wish I can take a nap right after a morning run!
No comments:
Post a Comment