- bike commute to work/home = 32.34 miles total; time = 2:38:03; average speed @ 12.3 mph
- commuting to work = 18.55 miles
- commuting to home (almost) = 13.49 miles
- easy walk with dogs = 1.5 miles
- group hike = 4.58 miles
I was doing so well commuting/riding to work and back home...until I fell off my bike five miles from home. (I've become a professional at falling off my bike and getting flats.) I didn't have a choice to walk my bike home from there because the back derailleur came apart. I'm sure the fall was part of the reason, but it was really random. After I fell, I got back on my bike and rode one mile. Then my bike broke down. I don't have a choice to take it into a bike shop, but that will have to wait a few days. My ego is bruised and I'm a little sore, but I'm fine. I went on a hike this evening anyway with my cycling group.
I'm not sure how I will feel tomorrow morning. I may not do a run, or I may do a short, easy run.
No comments:
Post a Comment