Friday, May 26, 2017

Week 21: Day 5 - May 26, 2017

  • easy RUN with one dog = 5.62 miles; time = 1:06:18; average pace @ 11:48
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles total
Tomorrow is my last day at my current (now old) job. I start my new job next week which have different business hours. This means that I don't have to work "early bird" hours. I am a morning person if I get a run or bike ride in. Exercise is like a morning coffee/caffeine for me (except for frappacinos from Starbucks, I am really not a coffee drinker/person). I really am not if I don't do some sort of exercise. If I have to go straight into work first thing in the morning like say 7am or 8am, I'm very tired, sleepy and a little grumpy. By 9am, I really struggle to stay awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment