- trail run (solo) @ Chino Hills State Park = 5.46 miles; time = 1:02:46; average pace @ 11:30
- easy walk with dogs = 2.6 miles
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 21.58
Total Monthly Mileage: 60.38
Total Yearly Mileage: 391.44
Total Shoe Mileage: 21.58
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 0
Total Monthly Mileage: 32.34
Total Yearly Mileage: 847.99
I decided to go run at Chino Hills State Park this morning...without my dog. (My dog didn't need to be there.) I am okay with running, but figured I could use a change of scenery before I got bored of running. The run started off a little muggy/humid, but got better after one mile and felt nice from there to the end. I was glad for that. It got warm when I got home to walk my dogs.
I decided to go run at Chino Hills State Park this morning...without my dog. (My dog didn't need to be there.) I am okay with running, but figured I could use a change of scenery before I got bored of running. The run started off a little muggy/humid, but got better after one mile and felt nice from there to the end. I was glad for that. It got warm when I got home to walk my dogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment