- easy trail RUN with one dog = 3.29 miles; time = 43:33; average pace @ 13:14
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles
It was a good thing that I chose to do a short easy run, despite my scraped knee. My knee was sore and hurting at the beginning of the run, but felt totally good during the last mile. However, I think my motivation crashed. I also think that the weather didn't help either. My feet didn't feel like heavy lead, but they were "dragging" along. I couldn't get into the run. My breathing was out of whack the entire run. This is usually a good indication for me that I don't have much motivation to run on. I don't know what I am doing tomorrow morning. I want to run, but I don't want to because I need a break and catch up on sleep. Last Tuesday, I had the same problem with running, but felt good to run the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment