- easy RUN with one dog = 5.3 miles; time = 1:01:49; average pace @ 11:40
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles
I bought a new pair of running shoes last week. Too bad I got an REI 20% coupon one and a half week later. Oh well. I don't feel like going back to REI to use it for something else. Anyway, I thought a lot about when to start wearing them for runs, but decided to start wearing this morning. I think I may just sign up for a February 2018 half marathon and I may have to buy another pair of shoes at the end of October. My now current shoes...I may wear them at the beginning of training. If I time it correctly, my new shoes (to be bought in October) will still be okay to run in the Chinese New Year 10k run that will be after the half marathon.
No comments:
Post a Comment