- trail/road RUN with one dog = 6.31 miles; time = 1:12:20; average pace @ 11:28
- easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles
Running:
Total Weekly Mileage: 19.47
Total Monthly Mileage: 73.95
Total Yearly Mileage: 959.13
Total Shoe Mileage: 19.47
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 0
Total Monthly Mileage: 60.9
Total Yearly Mileage: 1701.98
Happy holidays to everyone! If you don't celebrate any holidays this month, happy day and happy weekend!
I have decided not to sign up for the The Great Chocolate Race 10 mile run after all. Timing is bad and I have too many things that need to be paid off first....besides, I saw a discount code (roughly $20 off) on their facebook page a few days ago, and I can't find it anymore. Maybe they deleted it already? It expires tonight at 11:59pm.
I am also not going to ride my bike to work. Since most people are on vacation and there will be less traffic, I don't want to take a chance of getting hit by a motorist who won't do the right thing like stopping and calling 911 for help...leaving me to die. And who knows how long someone pulls over to finally help me. I'm not afraid of rush hour traffic and I like it a little busy in the morning. Because if someone wants to hit me and run, there will be too many witnesses...and I will get the help that I need immediately. I thought about driving to the mall and then ride to work from there, but my bike rack is broken. I didn't realize it until around 7pm. I can probably fix it, but I'm too tired to try.
I have decided not to sign up for the The Great Chocolate Race 10 mile run after all. Timing is bad and I have too many things that need to be paid off first....besides, I saw a discount code (roughly $20 off) on their facebook page a few days ago, and I can't find it anymore. Maybe they deleted it already? It expires tonight at 11:59pm.
I am also not going to ride my bike to work. Since most people are on vacation and there will be less traffic, I don't want to take a chance of getting hit by a motorist who won't do the right thing like stopping and calling 911 for help...leaving me to die. And who knows how long someone pulls over to finally help me. I'm not afraid of rush hour traffic and I like it a little busy in the morning. Because if someone wants to hit me and run, there will be too many witnesses...and I will get the help that I need immediately. I thought about driving to the mall and then ride to work from there, but my bike rack is broken. I didn't realize it until around 7pm. I can probably fix it, but I'm too tired to try.
No comments:
Post a Comment