Friday, December 2, 2016

Week 48: Day 5 - December 02, 2016

  • road/trail run (solo) = 6.65 miles; time = 1:13:44; average pace @ 11:05
  • easy walk with dogs = 2.5 miles
I had plans to do a bike ride today, but I was on the bike for all of two feet when I realized that my patched up tire was flat. Because I had no idea how to patch up a tiny hole in a bike tube. So I changed out the "bad" tube for a new tube. I lost motivation to ride my bike when I was done. On the bright side, it took me ten to fifteen minutes for the whole process of changing a flat on a bike. I feel like a pro with that now. I'm good to go for riding to work on Monday morning, but I should probably buy a new tube this weekend in case I somehow managed to get another flat on Monday to work or after work. I don't want to be stuck somewhere because I don't have a ride (someone with a car) or a spare tube. I should also pack a small flashlight in case I get a flat on the morning commute to work. Part of my ride is in the dark, so I need to be able to see what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment