- road/trail RUN (solo) = 5.34 miles; time = 1:00:47; average pace @ 11:23
- easy WALK with dogs = 1.5 miles
I was hoping that the rain would stop long enough this morning for me to do my run and do a decent walk with my dogs. It had been raining since 8pm last night and it never stopped. I did my run in the rain, but I didn't take my running buddy (dog) with me. It drizzled the during my run, but it wasn't as bad as it seemed. It also seemed windier at home than any other time of my run (mind you, I started and ended my run at home) and I even had to stop for two red lights to cross the street, but it didn't seem windy at all during those stops.
I would have done my run tomorrow morning instead, but I'm working in the morning. Tomorrow would have been a bit better as far as the rain holding out long enough in the morning. I thought about going to work by bike, but the rain is/was questionable on the way home and I didn't want to ride in the rain. It doesn't matter anyway, because I have to be at work by 7am. That means that I have to wake up at 3:45am (to eat, get dressed, set up my bike, and walk my dogs) and then leave home by 4:45am. I also had to work this afternoon and got off at 7pm. Riding to work on Monday mornings is a little easier (even though I start at 7:30am) because I don't have to work on Sunday afternoon/evening, so I get to rest up a little more/better.
I would have done my run tomorrow morning instead, but I'm working in the morning. Tomorrow would have been a bit better as far as the rain holding out long enough in the morning. I thought about going to work by bike, but the rain is/was questionable on the way home and I didn't want to ride in the rain. It doesn't matter anyway, because I have to be at work by 7am. That means that I have to wake up at 3:45am (to eat, get dressed, set up my bike, and walk my dogs) and then leave home by 4:45am. I also had to work this afternoon and got off at 7pm. Riding to work on Monday mornings is a little easier (even though I start at 7:30am) because I don't have to work on Sunday afternoon/evening, so I get to rest up a little more/better.
No comments:
Post a Comment