Total Weekly Mileage: 9.95
Total Monthly Mileage: 54.48
Total Yearly Mileage: 939.66
Total Shoe Mileage: 351.41
Cycling:
Total Weekly Mileage: 0
Total Monthly Mileage: 60.9
Total Yearly Mileage: 1701.98
I want to sign up for this The Great Chocolate Race and do the 10 mile run (there is a 5K option, but I don't like doing races less than a 10k...). I have not signed up yet, but training (for me if I want to do it) starts this coming week. I have to wait until my next paycheck (this coming Friday) first and figure out my budget. In the meantime, I'm going to start training like I've already signed up. The race is on Sunday, January 29. Even though I just finished a half marathon last week, I'm itching to do another long-ish race. On the other hand, I can and should just take it easy for the rest of the year and then start training at the first week of January for my Firecracker 10k race/run....this race is on Sunday, February 12.
No comments:
Post a Comment