- easy RUN with one dog = 2.78 miles
- easy WALK with two dogs = 1.4 miles
Total Running Weekly Mileage: 7.78
Total Running Monthly Mileage: 20.88
Total Yearly Mileage: 276.88
Total Shoe Mileage: 147.89
I generally don't eat anything before I run and I usually do fine on my runs. I was a little grumpy and sluggish this morning on my run. It was the first time in awhile that I felt hungry during a run. I did eat last night, so I don't know why this morning was different than past runs. I guess I should eat a little something before I head out for a run.
I generally don't eat anything before I run and I usually do fine on my runs. I was a little grumpy and sluggish this morning on my run. It was the first time in awhile that I felt hungry during a run. I did eat last night, so I don't know why this morning was different than past runs. I guess I should eat a little something before I head out for a run.
No comments:
Post a Comment