Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Week 29: Day 2 - 2014


  • easy RUN with one dog = 2.3 miles
  • easy WALK with two dogs = 1.9 miles
I've come to realize that I had high expectations and I expected to do better on my runs after my "break". I took a break and didn't do any kinds of work outs for a week. I thought I should have gotten better on my runs and felt like I was on a runner's high or something like that. So I just let it all go and ran this morning. I didn't time my run and I probably didn't run faster than any of my runs in the last month or so, but I did feel better this morning compared to my last three or four runs. I usually run on Wednesdays, but I plan to do a non-running day tomorrow and put in a bike work out (solo) instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment