Thursday, May 1, 2014

Week 18: Day 4 - 2014

  • hilly trail run with one dog = 1.1 mile
    • "warm up" = 1.1 mile
    • "cool down" = 1.1 mile
  • easy walk with dogs = 1 mile

I decided to go run on a challenging hilly trail this morning. I haven't done any hill training since January or February. It was not really a good idea doing a hilly trail run on the day after returning to cycling. I wasn't sore from cycling, but the hills made my quads more fatigue! I think I have to add some "easier" runs or rest in between cycling and challenging hills until I can get used to one or the other or both. My dog, Jubee did just fine. While I was struggling to run up the steep incline, she was basically walking up the inclines like no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment