- easy RUN/WALK with one dog = 1.2 miles
- easy walk with dogs = 1.4 miles
Jubee and I are doing better with the running. We took one 2-minute walk break during the run this morning and Jubee did well. I think I will try to make her run one mile continuously without stopping next time. This makes me want to do a 5K run with my dog, Jubee. I think Jubee will do fine after some training, but I don't know if I will actually sign up for one. I generally just don't like to do 5K runs/races because they are too short and boring for me. I'm still going to look for dog-friendly 5K races that allow dogs on the course anyway in case I actually do sign up...maybe...if I find one that I like. I know for sure that the
L.A. Firecracker 10K race does, but I want to do that one alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment