Friday, April 4, 2014

Week 14: Day 5 - 2014

  • easy RUN/WALK with one dog = 1.3 miles
  • easy hike = 3 miles
My dog, Jubee, seems to get better with running. I was alternating between four minute running/jogging and one minute walking. She did pretty well after the first four minutes of running.

I also took both of my dogs on a hike today. We did an easy three mile hike at the Monrovia Canyon Park. Today seemed a little bit busier with more people out hiking than the last time I took my dogs on a hike. Perhaps, last time was on a different day like a Tuesday or something. I think I'm going to go on another hike with my dogs and try not to go on a Friday or weekend. Those narrow trails are hard to be on with my dogs and other people who don't pay attention to their surroundings (they act like they are the only ones on the trail).

No comments:

Post a Comment