Saturday, June 29, 2013

Week 26: Day 6 - 2013

cardio:
  • karate (@ 12:15pm) = 1 hour
    • bike ride (warm up to class) = 3/4 mile
    • bike ride (after class) = 3/4 mile
Between January 2009 and April 2013, I borrowed my sister's bike to ride to wherever, but I never rode her bike during the summer because it was just SO hot. Since I got my own bike now, riding in ridiculously hot weather isn't really that bad as long as I know what I'm doing by staying hydrated...but I drink water like there's no tomorrow. I rode my bike to karate class today in the 110+ degrees weather because there was no way I was walking and I didn't want to be THAT lazy to drive my car. At least, the bike is faster than walking (so I can spend less time in the sun) and there is a slight breeze. There was a second class, but I couldn't stay because I go into work a little earlier today and I need to get ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment