Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Week 22: Day 3 - 2013

cardio:
  • (@ 9:45am) bike ride = 10 miles
  • (@ 6pm) hike = 7 miles
I decided to do a bike ride this morning instead of a run. I didn't time my ride this time. I made some stops (post office/bank and grocery store). They were towards the end of the ride though. I went to the grocery store to pick up some gatorade and snacks for my hike from this evening although I didn't actually needed the snacks after all.

The hike was techically eight miles...if you included the 1/2 mile walk to the ranger station from my car and the 1/2 mile walk back to my car. The park was still open after 5pm, but cars were not allowed to park inside, so I parked outside on city streets. I went on this hike before. That was my first real hike...meaning it had challenging hills and longer than 3 miles. I was very sore after the hike. I wasn't sore this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment