Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Week 28: Day 3 - 2012

cardio:
  • karate (@ 7pm) = 1 hour
So I haven't been working out much which is why I haven't really been updating. I've been lazy partially because it has been hot or I'm working. I also think that I'm bored and I need a goal to aim for like a half marathon. The last work out that I actually did was last Wednesday and I did a 5.2 mile (roundtrip) hike at Echo Mountain in Altadena, CA. I went with a hiking group and it was for the 4th of July event to watch the fireworks at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. The drive to the hike area was worth it for the hike/exercise part. It wasn't worth the drive for the fireworks because it got overcast halfway through the firework display and then there was absolutely nothing to see by the finale. I even left and started hiking back to my car before the finale because I couldn't see anything. At least, the harvest moon was nice to look at. I also learned that I didn't like hiking at night because it's just harder to see even with flashlights.

Anyway, who knows if I'm going to run tomorrow or Friday. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment