Sunday, October 2, 2011

Week 55: Day 7

cardio:
  • trail/road run (@ 6:25am) = 4.85 miles, time = 53:04, pace @ 10:56
Total Weekly Mileage: 15.89
Total September Mileage: 38.50
Total October Mileage: 4.85
Total Shoe Mileage: 8.35
Total Yearly Mileage: 427.73

I usually can handle a mild dehydration because afterall, I don't drink water when I'm sleeping and I can only drink so much in the morning before I head out for a run. I think because I was pretty busy yesterday that I didn't hydrate myself very well that I had more than mildly dehydrated for my run that I got a headache halfway through my run. Strangely, it went away during the second half of my run because I didn't notice it anymore and it was bearable when I did notice it. I didn't bring water with me or stop for a drink while passing through a park during my run. I know that I was more than mildly dehyrdrated, but I probably wasn't too dehydrated if that was the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment