Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week 57: Day 7

cardio:
  • bike ride (@ 3pm) = 3 miles
My running schedule got derailed again this week and this time, it wasn't because I was sick. With the weather being as crazy as it was and being so hot that I never got any cool air circulating in my room (from the outside), my sleeping habits got out of whack. I think I was sleeping on Wednesday and Thursday nights because I didn't remember hearing noises that I would normally hear (newspaper guy, delivering mail, etc), but it also felt like I was awake too. Last night was the worst. I was wide awake the entire night and I finally fell asleep at 6:30am. I was going to wait a little longer on the sleep and run this morning at 6:30am, but sleep finally kicked in and I felt so sleepy.

I wasn't going to do anything else for the day, but decided that a three mile bike ride to do some errands was better than nothing and it was nice weather out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment