Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week 56: Day 7

cardio:
  • trail/road run (@ 6:30am) = 3.15 miles, time = 35:27, pace @ 11:17
Total Weekly Mileage: 7.60
Total Monthly Mileage: 12.45
Total Shoe Mileage: 15.95
Total Year Mileage: 435.33

Since I got sick on Wednesday, my running schedule got derailed. I desparately needed to sleep. While I'm not 100% better, I do feel better than Wednesday and Thursday.

I figured I would feel ok for a run this morning and try to "run off" any remaining cold that I had. I don't exactly feel any different now. I actually felt ok during the first half, but my nose, lungs, and throat went into hypersensitive mode when I was faced with running into the wind during the second half of the run. I don't know what it was about running into the wind that made everything burn so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment