Monday, November 9, 2020

Week 45: Day 1 - 09 November 2020

  • morning run = 4.52 miles; time = 1:06:27; average pace @ 14:42
    • warm up on rollers = 2 miles; time = 9:46; average speed @ 12.3mph
  • walked dogs = 2.7 miles total
We had two days of cold weather two weeks ago. I finally got to wear my gloves during my run. I took them off after one mile because my hands got hot and sweaty. Then I put them back on for the last 1-1/2 miles because my hands started to hurt from being cold. I think I should set up my rollers and do warmups or "indoor" rides outdoors when it's cold. I'm not sure if it is a good idea to do a warm up inside the house and then go for a run outside. I get really hot when riding on rollers indoors and then run outside when it's really cold. It's probably easier for me to adjust to the extreme temperature change.

No comments:

Post a Comment