Saturday, November 7, 2020

Week 44: Day 6 - 07 November 2020

  • morning run = 5.41 miles; time = 1:15:37; average pace @  13:59
  • indoor ride = 4 miles; time = 17:22; average speed @ 13.8mph
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
I had originally planned to do an 80 mile ride with a friend today, but it rained this morning. While it did rain, why did we only get rain for two hours? Why not more??? So I went for a run instead. I was starting to think that the weather forecast was wrong because it was partly cloudy with no rain for a long time during my run until it finally started to rain lightly and then it started pouring at the end of my run.

Last weekend, I moved my mat and rollers a little bit farther away from the wall because I needed to learn not to rely so much on the wall. I saw online to use your core/hips to correct yourself when you were about to fall off your rollers. So after I moved my mat and rollers, the mat looked flat, but probably really wasn't which caused my rollers to be noisier/louder than usual when I did a ride on rollers a couple days ago. It's less noisy/loud now that I've fixed my mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment