Sunday, April 19, 2020

Week 16: Day 7 - 29 April 2020

  • midday ride = 48.21 miles; time = 3:44:38; average speed @ 12.9 mph
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 16.19
Total Monthly Mileage: 51.58
Total Yearly Monthly Mileage: 224.52
Total Shoe Mileage: 78.10

Cycling: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 64.74
Total Monthly Mileage: 168.15
Total Yearly Mileage: 911
Total Bike Mileage: 276.84

I was originally going to run this morning, but I felt too tired to try. Slept in a little and finally got out for a ride. I was tempted to sleep the day away, but made myself get up for a ride, and I'm glad that I did. I didn't need the sleep to backfire on me where I would end up getting three hours of sleep tonight. I did the ride that I was supposed to have done yesterday. I was a little worried that I would get a bit bored, but it was fun and I was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment