- jump rope = 3 min jumping (10x) + 1 min rest in between
I took my dogs out for a potty break a few times, but I didn't walk them today. Too much rain. Of course, it didn't rain when I was jumping rope and I was hoping that it would because the rain would keep me cool.
The last time that I jumped rope was three years ago. It had been awhile that I forgot that I ever had a jump rope. I think I've only jumped rope five or so times in ten years. I bought a jump rope with the intention that it would help my running in some way and I think it does. I know that running and riding help each other out, but does jumping rope help my bike legs?
The last time that I jumped rope was three years ago. It had been awhile that I forgot that I ever had a jump rope. I think I've only jumped rope five or so times in ten years. I bought a jump rope with the intention that it would help my running in some way and I think it does. I know that running and riding help each other out, but does jumping rope help my bike legs?
No comments:
Post a Comment