- morning run = 5.98 miles; time = 1:28:15; average pace @ 14:45
- walked dogs = 2.5 miles total
- morning solo ride = 19.12 miles; time 1:31:37; average speed @ 12.5 mph
Feeling so much better this morning after getting better sleep and more of it. I have to get used to going for runs at 5am now since I start back up with work next week (although part-time and with fewer people...the other people didn't get fired, but they're not obligated to come. I won't know how many people are coming to work until I show up) after two weeks being out of work and starting my runs at 6am (and watching the sunrise). I kinda miss running at 5am even though I miss watching the sunrise. I realize that it's actually easier to see cars before I cross a small side street because I can see their headlights before the car and I both reach the corner. I've never had problems with cars/traffic on the same street as I am, but I always have a lot of problems with cars coming out of the side streets (they don't look right, or they don't pay attention. The cars on the same street, mostly have been fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment