Saturday, July 13, 2019

Week 28: Day 6 - 13 July 2019

  • morning run = 5.04 miles; time = 109:26; average pace 13:46
  • morning solo ride = 20.38 miles; time = 2:08:08; average speed @ 9.5 mph
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
My bike friends posted a group ride on meetup and I didn't know until after the fact. It didn't help that they posted the ride after 9pm on Wednesday night after I had already gone to bed and I didn't go online until this morning after 7am (the ride started at 7am). I purposely slept in until the very last minute on Thursday morning before getting ready for work. I had a night photography meet on Thursday night, so of course, I got home late, didn't bother going online and slept in until the last minute Friday morning when it was time to get ready for work. I had dinner reservations at a restaurant who was participating in "DineLA" (restaurant week) and had a special menu. Strangely, I had been to this restaurant before for my birthday and I don't remember dinner being longer than one hour? Anyway, I got home kinda late from dinner and didn't bother to go online. I don't have a meetup app on my phone, so I couldn't simply check when I'm too tired to be on my computer. So I did my own ride after my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment