Sunday, July 7, 2019

Week 27: Day 7 - 07 July 2019

  • morning group ride = 27.6 miles; time = 2:07:38; average speed @ 13 mph
  • walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
Running: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 19.33
Total Monthly Mileage: 19.33
Total Yearly Mileage: 421.74
Total Shoe Mileage: 185.35

Cycling: 
Total Weekly Mileage: 81.26
Total Monthly Mileage: 81.26
Total Yearly Mileage: 1042.52

I think I got carried away with all the physical activities during these past four days. I felt fine up until I showed for a group ride this morning. Once we started riding, my legs felt sore. I was thinking about this last night that this had been happening every week, everytime I showed up for a Sunday ride, but usually because I overdid it with the speed during a ride on the day before. I'm still going to do a run tomorrow morning anyway. Riding seems a bit harder because both feet never touch the ground (except when you're stopped) so you feel every single hill, including the little ones and the soreness feels worse. In running, you don't feel the little/tiny ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment