- morning solo ride = 23.61 miles; time = 1:53:07; average speed @ 12.5 mph
- afternoon hike = 6 miles; time = 2:53:33
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
When your boss gives everyone a four-day weekend instead of making everyone come into work on Friday, day after a major holiday, you go for a ride and a hike. I came home from work late last night (I knew that this would happen too), so I didn't bother to do a run this morning. I originally planned a rest day (today) until I found out Wednesday afternoon that we didn't have to work today. I'm actually glad to have a productive day with a ride and a hike. There was a group ride that was originally scheduled tomorrow morning, but it got canceled, so I'm doing my own ride. This also means that I will get into my car and drive to a different area to run in because I'm not on a time limit.
No comments:
Post a Comment