Thursday, July 4, 2019

Week 27: Day 4 - 04 July 2019

  • morning run = 6.03 miles; time = 1:28:19; average pace @ 14:38
  • walked dogs = 2.7 miles total
I forgot to update after playing basketball with some people from work yesterday (don't bother looking for the post because I didn't make one). I hadn't played in ten years. It's a good thing I played with people who were on the same level as I was and not good like me. Normally, I try very hard to avoid hanging out with people from work because I already spend so much time with them at work and I didn't want to see them more than I had to. Being an introvert that I am, I'm trying to be less anti-sociable and stop hiding under a rock.

Since I'm on "holiday" now with a four-day weekend, I have time to do whatever I want today. I was going to do a ride after my run, but laziness kicked in. I don't plan to do a run tomorrow morning (if I do, it would be at 4:45am) because I'll be getting home late from all the Independence Day/4th of July stuff (fireworks). I'll be doing a ride tomorrow after giving myself some time to sleep. I have a lot of time to do whatever tomorrow. I might do a hike tomorrow. I haven't done a hike since May.

No comments:

Post a Comment