- morning run = 5.5 miles; time = 1:21:38; average pace @ 14:51
- morning ride = 30.05 miles; time = 2:51:05; average speed @ 10.5 mph
- walked dogs = 2.6 miles total
The group ride from this morning was canceled, so I went on my own ride. It didn't matter if it got canceled or not anyway. I would have done my own ride just so I didn't have to listen to someone tell me to drink more water when I already drink plenty. It was overcast during my run this morning, but it was sunny, warm and a little humid during my ride. I wish it was overcast for my ride. I headed out kinda late and I ran out of water by mile 18, but I was glad to have randomly found a convenient store around that time. I got water and gatorade, but I could only carry one bottle during my ride, so I had the gatorade first. I felt powered up for the rest of the ride.
I feel fine now, but I think I will feel sore during the group ride tomorrow. This seems to happen a lot lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment