- morning run = 4.1 miles; time = 59:00; average pace @ 14:23
- walked dogs = 1.5 miles
After a week of rain, I finally got rained on during a run. I almost didn't want to get out and do a run because it was raining although lightly. It wasn't that bad until the last mile when it got cold and windy.
I have a friend who does hair for a living. I used to go to her once a year (usually around May) to get my hair trimmed/cut and layered. In the summer, I really sweat a lot and my hair tends to get tangled and knotted from sweat. Then I decided to go to her twice a year. The second time would be around October because my hair would get tangled and knotted from the rain. Trying to get the knots out of my hair is really frustrating. The more knotted my hair gets, the harder it is to get them out to the point that I pull my hair out or I have to cut it out. So glad to get my trimmed/cut a few months ago. My hair doesn't get split ends anymore either.
No comments:
Post a Comment