Sunday, March 27, 2016

Week 12: Day 7 - March 27, 2016

  • easy road RUN with one dog = 5.07 miles, time = 1:00:48, pace @ 12:00
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.2 miles
Total Running Weekly Mileage: 17.85
Total Running Monthly Mileage: 69.00
Total Running Yearly Mileage: 216.99
Total Running Shoe Mileage: 360.40

This morning was gloomy/cloudy and overcast. It made me tired and sleepy. On the other hand, I think my motivation may be crashing and boredom may be kicking in now. I have been running for 13 weeks with 4 days a week without losing my motivation or getting bored. This is the longest running streak for me. I usually lose motivation after four to six weeks if I'm just running for fun. If I'm training for a race, I lose motivation after six to eight weeks. I'm thinking about whether I want to continue running four days a week as normal or take a few days off from running (my next run would be Friday, April 1). My total mileage for the month (March) and for the year are both a little ahead of schedule anyway, so I can afford to miss a few days of running. I'm not sure yet as I'm still thinking about it.

My bike still has a flat tire..one week later. This morning, I thought I would go to a local bike shop to get a new tube for the tire and a spare one for future flat tires. The bike shop I had in mind was closed today for Easter! I'm kinda mad, but I have no one to blame and be mad at except myself. If I had a spare tube last month when I got a flat tire while doing my Firecracker fun bike ride, I wouldn't have gotten a second flat tire one month later! It would have lasted much longer! My bike got a flat tire this second time because the tube was slightly the wrong size for the tire and the air just simply leaked out. I am working tomorrow morning (8am to 12 noon) and I was leaning more towards actually riding/biking to work. But I can't ride/bike to work tomorrow anymore now. I'm thinking of putting my bike on my car and bring it to work. Then after work, I can stop by a bike shop (a different one...not the one I had in mind) on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment