- bike ride = 8.38 miles, time = 55:45, pace @ 8.9 mph
- easy walk with dogs = 2.5 miles
While I did stop by the post office and bank by bike, I took a different route. I hadn't been on this route in awhile, mainly because it was challenging on a bike from mile 2 to mile 4.7 (mostly from mile 3.5 to mile 4.7 where I using the lowest possible gears and riding 6 mph). The main reason for this route was because I wanted to take the trail from mile 4.7 to mile 6.1 so I could figure out the trail distance (I have a new battery on my bike computer/odometer/speedometer). I generally don't ride down this trail or even ride down the street that is sorta near the trail. I can't use the satellite imaging on mapmyrun because it's hard to see the trail on the most part because of tree coverage. I run on this trail often and I'd like to have a better idea on the distance. Now I know.
After riding on the trail, I learned that I would never be interested in mountain biking. I think I would rather take my chances with cars on the streets. I was afraid of crashing and eating dirt or crashing into a pedestrian from going downhill.
No comments:
Post a Comment