- easy bike ride = 7.8 miles
- easy walk with dogs = 2.5 miles
I was checking the weather forecast for this week. As a regular person, we need all the rain that we can get. As a runner, I don't wish to run in the rain and it's going to mess up my running schedule. Supposedly, there will a 100% chance of rain tomorrow (Tuesday). 100% chance means lots of rain with no break, right? I do not like this at all because I don't like to be in the rain during a run. I'm ok with mist and light drizzle, but not heavy downpour. I originally had planned to do a hilly trail run tomorrow morning, but I really don't want to run in mud either. If I do plan to run in the rain tomorrow morning, I'll just suck it up and run in the rain, but I'll stay off the trails and I won't run with my dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment