- long RUN (solo) = 10.8 miles, time = 2:12:47, pace @ 12:13
- easy WALK with dogs = 1.3 miles
Total Running Weekly Mileage: 25.9
Total Running Monthly (January) Mileage: 17.5Total Running Monthly (December) Mileage: 100.23
Total Running Yearly (2015) Mileage: 17.5
Total Running Yearly (2014) Mileage: 690.24
Total Running Shoe Mileage: 267.3
I didn't do my long run yesterday like I wanted. I had a work meeting this morning and went for a run after the meeting. I think I probably should have gone running yesterday morning instead. I don't know why I was so afraid of the weather just because it was over 60 degrees yesterday if I had just gone out at 9am.
I also changed my route in the middle of my run. I thought I would have still been well over eleven (11) miles. Whoops. I should still be ok for my next long run.
No comments:
Post a Comment