- easy trail/road RUN with one dog = 5.77 miles
- easy WALK with two dogs = 1.9 miles
Tomorrow will be my dog's longest run to date and it will be six miles. She seemed to do just fine with today's run, so I think she'll do ok tomorrow too. After tomorrow, we'll take a break/rest from running for a week and then start training for my half marathon. But my dog won't do most of the long runs with me. I'm only making her do up to seven miles and just basically maintaining her endurance for such distance. Since I can't take her with me on the half marathon course (dogs aren't allowed there), I don't see the point of making her do all of my long runs, but I do plan to have her run the Chinatown-L.A. Firecracker 10K with me (which does allow dogs on the course)!
No comments:
Post a Comment