@ 6:30am: trail/road run = 10.41 miles, time = 2:01:51 (h:m:s), pace @ 11:42
Total Weekly Mileage: 16.91
Total Monthly Mileage: 27.12
Total Yearly Mileage: 401.56
Total Shoe Mileage: 121.63
For being seriously undertrained this week and surprisingly, I am not injured with shin splints or anything else related to running. Except for four red lights where I had to wait to cross the street this morning, I didn't stop for any walk/rest breaks. I'm a little sore right now, but this is from running 10.4 miles this morning. This also doesn't mean I can continue running two days week for the rest of training...I will probably get shin splints or some other related running injury for undertraining if I continue doing that and I'd like to avoid running with pain for the rest of training and on race day.
The weather was driving me crazy all week. The weather seem better next week and I hope it stays that way (or gets better) until race day. I'm over this crazy weather.
Training Week 7 RECAP:
* Mon, Sept 2: REST
* Tues, Sept 3: 7.15 mile BIKE ride
* Wed, Sept 4: REST
* Thur, Sept 5: REST
* Fri, Sept 6: REST
* Sat, Sept 7: 6.5 mile RUN + karate + 1.5 mile WALK
* Sun, Sept 8 (today): 10.41 mile RUN
My Charity Page: http://tinyurl.com/runkaratekid
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/mylifeontherun
Race Website: http://www.runlongbeach.com
No comments:
Post a Comment