Thursday, September 26, 2013
Week 39: Day 4 - 2013
It randomly rained this morning! It rained a bit, but it also didn't make the air feel more cooler. We do need the rain, but I would have prefered that it happened this evening instead.
On the other hand, since I haven't been on my bike in four to five weeks, I have two flat tires. I thought I could use the existing bike pump that I had at home, but it turned out that I couldn't just use any bike pumps. I didn't know this when I bought the bike several months ago. My bike needed a tune up anyway and since I get two free tune ups within the first year (after purchasing my bike) and it has been four months now, I took my bike in for the first free tune up and get the tires inflated. I get my bike back tomorrow and I should probably get a specific bike pump while I pick up my bike at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment