Thursday, February 23, 2017

Week 8: Day 4 - February 23, 2017

  • trail RUN with one dog = 5.84 miles; time = 1:16:00: average pace @ 11:59
  • easy WALK with three dogs = 2.6 miles
I was going to do a bike ride. I never got around to it. I was feeling lazy, but I really think it's more like I need to catch up on sleep. On top of that, my bike computer needed a new battery. The readings looked really faded and was hard to read...although it would have been okay for one ride, I ended up going to a RadioShack (in a car) to get a new battery instead of going for a ride...just so the readings would be easy to see and read when I ride to work tomorrow. Too bad, the battery isn't rechargeable and there are no chargers for flat, circular battery cells like regular batteries. It would be much cheaper in the "long run".

As a friendly reminder, I'm doing a 30 mile bike ride for "Finish The Ride" event on Sunday, May 21 in Griffith Park. Please consider making a donation on my charity page. Any amount, big or small, and any support are greatly appreciated!

https://www.pledgereg.com/120783

No comments:

Post a Comment