Sunday, September 21, 2014

Week 38: Day 7 - 2014

  • easy walk with dogs = 1.4 miles
Total Running Weekly Mileage: 8.4
Total Running Monthly Mileage: 78.36
Total Running Yearly Mileage: 417.57
Total Running Shoe Mileage: 232.17

I've decided to take a "break" from running until next week. My crazy work schedule and the heat had made it hard for me to get a run done in the morning (I'm a morning runner and I had been getting off work at 2am lately). I'm tired and need sleep. Hopefully by next weekend, I've finally catch up on my sleep. I do plan to do some "active recovery" or "active rest", mainly going on leisurely walks with my dogs. Now that the weather has finally cooled off, I'm going to try going on an easy, short (three miles) hike with my dogs...maybe tomorrow. I will do at least one bike ride during the week.

Also, I wanted to update my blog, so I could keep track of the total mileage.

Here is my charity page for those who are feeling generous: http://tinyurl.com/runner4life

No comments:

Post a Comment