Thursday, September 11, 2014

Week 37: Day 4 - 2014


  • easy trail/road RUN with one dog = 4.83 miles
  • easy WALK with dogs = 1.2 miles
I signed myself and one of my dogs up for the Los Angeles Chinatown 10K race/run. It will be on March 1. I also signed myself up for the Los Angeles Chinatown 20 mile bike event (on February 28). I'm a little scared and feel like I'm going way over my head because I'm doing the Huntington Beach half marathon on Super Bowl Sunday, February 1. Normally, I would do a 10k race as part of training for a half marathon, but I like doing the L.A. Chinatown 10K race. So I hope my motivation doesn't crash and burn on me because I will be training/running for four months for two running races. (This is why I don't do FULL marathons...I can't mentally handle running/training for six months.)

I told my mom that my dog could run five miles without stopping. Technically, she has actually ran that far, but close enough. My mom said that she would be killed for running that far. I don't know why my mom would say that. Sure, my dog would have a very hard time running five miles without any training, but I worked VERY hard to get her to run this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment