- easy RUN with one dog = 4.3 miles
- easy WALK with two dogs = 1.3 miles
I wanted to put in a run yesterday morning, but I got home from work late Thursday night and I was so tired in the morning. I also think that I should schedule my runs and "make appointments" in a calender/on paper with them even though I'm running for fun now. I was thinking about this and how it had worked for me when I trained for all of my past half marathons. I'm more likely to stay on schedule and run when they're written down on paper even if I may miss a run (more likely will happen less often) or rearrange my schedule/work outs around. I think if I don't "make appointments" with my runs, I'm more likely to skip more days because I don't feel like running.
No comments:
Post a Comment