Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Week 35: Day 2 - 2014


  • hilly trail run with one dog = 1.1 miles
    • warm up walk/jog = 1.1 miles
    • cool down walk/jog = 1.1 miles
  • easy WALK with two dogs = 1.9 miles
I have a half marathon to do in 22 1/2 weeks (on February 1). I start training for the race on first week of November. I've come to realize that if I want my running buddy (dog) to do six miles with me, I have less than 12 weeks to get her up to speed. I hope I can do it. I don't plan to make her do my long runs of longer than seven miles with me as long as she can do up to six or seven miles non-stop. I can do the long runs alone. I'm a little nervous for her even though I think she will do fine running six miles because we are actually doing fine with four miles non-stop now.

"Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."

-- Muhammad Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment